Sunday, January 3, 2010


Embryo transfer this morning.
Four five day old blastocytes transferred. 24 hrs of bed rest now. Mike called early this morning from Afghanistan. He is hoping for good news soon.
I find it near impossible to wait for test day. Jan 13 is 10 days post transfer, and test day.
8 embryos remaining if this transfer fails. Will I have the mental strength to do it again?

No comments:

Post a Comment